- by Tim Nimmo
What is an SDA SMARTHOME?
In short an SDA SMARTHOME is a bespoke high yield property investment designed to take allocated funding ($700m pa) from the NDIS- who has made available a 20 year financial incentive (indexed) for investors to build compliant homes to rehouse 28,000 disabled Australians currently living inappropriately.
WHY SDA SMARTHOMES?
For private investors, we believe we are at the very forefront of the NDIS national rollout and provide our clients the following specialist services:
- A range of contemporary NDIS SDA Certified Homes. NDIS Certified before construction commences.
- Compliant vacant land in high need documented NDIS areas across Queensland and NSW. Land is NDIS Certified before construction commences.
- SDA SMARTHOMES property investment finance. From 3.99%pa
- Important: A certified NDIS Housing Provider. This is key to securing NDIS SDA landlord payments and sourcing SDA approved Participants.
- Important: Compliant NDIS SDA property management services with all approved leasing paperwork in place at handover. (Including a 10 year head lease with our NDIS Housing Provider)